See also: Burgundy
- Alternative letter-case form of (red wine).
- A dark red colour tinged with purple, like that of Burgundy (red) wine.
- Of a deep purple red color like that of Burgundy wine.
- 1981, “Texas Monthly”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name), volume 9, number 1, page 96:
- She and her beige-chemised assistant entered the salonlike fourth-floor showroom and were ushered into a smaller private room with burgundy carpeting that matched Rubylee's J. Tiktiner print dress.
- For quotations using this term, see Citations:burgundy.
- (reds) red; blood red, brick red, burgundy, cardinal, carmine, carnation, cerise, cherry, cherry red, Chinese red, cinnabar, claret, crimson, damask, fire brick, fire engine red, flame, flamingo, fuchsia, garnet, geranium, gules, hot pink, incarnadine, Indian red, magenta, maroon, misty rose, nacarat, oxblood, pillar-box red, pink, Pompeian red, poppy, raspberry, red violet, rose, rouge, ruby, ruddy, salmon, sanguine, scarlet, shocking pink, stammel, strawberry, Turkey red, Venetian red, vermillion, vinaceous, vinous, violet red, wine (Category: en:Reds)