In modern form, left component is written instead as 圭 (土土), with two vertical strokes, rather than as 丰 (one vertical stroke).
封 (radical 41 寸+6, 9 strokes, cangjie input 土土木戈 (GGDI), four-corner 44100)
- Counter or measure word for letter, envelope, or e-mail.
- [literary] to assign a rank of nobility (done in ancient times by the emperor)
- KangXi: page 294, character 7
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 7426
- Dae Jaweon: page 581, character 21
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 504, character 14
- Unihan data for U+5C01
封 (Yale fung1)