In modern form, left component is written instead as 圭 (土土), with two vertical strokes, rather than as 丰 (one vertical stroke).
- Counter or measure word for letter, envelope, or e-mail.
- (literary) to assign a rank of nobility (done in ancient times by the emperor)
- a surname
- KangXi: page 294, character 7
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 7426
- Dae Jaweon: page 581, character 21
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 504, character 14
- Unihan data for U+5C01
Read in another language
This page is available in 13 languages