See also: mandarin
- Standard Mandarin, the official language of China and Taiwan, and one of four official languages in Singapore; Putonghua, Guoyu or Huayu
- A branch of the Chinese languages, consisting of many dialects; Guanhua or Beifanghua.
- Beifanghua, Guanhua, Guoyu, Huayu, Mandarin Chinese, Putonghua, Standard Chinese, Standard Mandarin, Standard Spoken Chinese
Standard Mandarin — See also translations at : Chinese
a branch of the Chinese languages
- Standard Mandarin (language of the media and education) and Mandarin Chinese (the group of Northern Chinese dialects together with Standard Mandarin) are not always interchangeable and are referred to differently in Chinese. Both are a part of the broader group of languages (see Chinese: Zhongwen, Hanyu), dialects, or topolects.
- Wiktionary's coverage of Mandarin terms
- Appendix:Mandarin Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Mandarin
- mandarin (Chinese Imperial official)
Mandarin n (genitive Mandarins)
- Mandarin, standard Chinese
Read in another language
This page is available in 16 languages