- plural of
- past of bari
- past of barar
- (colloquial) marching, placed or situated in a line or lines.
- Synonym: berbaris
- (colloquial) straight line
- (colloquial) column, a body of troops or army vehicles, usually strung out along a road.
- “baris” in Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia (KBBI) Daring, Jakarta: Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa, Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia, 2016.
- nail (tool)
- barium (chemical element)
This Lithuanian entry was created from the translations listed at barium. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see baris in the Lithuanian Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) August 2010