See also: bending
- Assigning something that one will be held to.
- This contract is a legally binding agreement.
- (chemistry) Acting as an agent which makes two elements bind strongly together.
assigning something that one will be held to
binding (plural bindings)
- An item (usually rope, tape, or string) used to hold two or more things together.
- The spine of a book where the pages are held together.
- (sewing) A finishing on a seam or hem of a garment.
- (programming) The association of a named item with an element of a program.
- (chemistry) The action or result of making two or more molecules stick together.
programming: The association of a named item with an element of a program
spine of a book
(chemistry) the sticking together
- present participle of