- a kind of fish that is stout and bluish-gray color; has a big, flat head, big mouth and small eyes; usually stays in the bottom of the shallow sea, half buried in the muddy sand
- KangXi: page 1476, character 5
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 46387
- Dae Jaweon: page 2007, character 30
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 2127, character 5
- Unihan data for U+9C27
|simp. and trad.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- A bottom-dwelling spiny fish, such as families Uranoscopidae and Synanceiidae.
- 鬼鰧 (oniokoze)