See also: broþ
- (General American) IPA(key): /bɹɔθ/, enPR: brôth
- (cot–caught merger, Canada) IPA(key): /bɹɑθ/, enPR: brŏth
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /bɹɒθ/, enPR: brŏth
- Rhymes: -ɒθ
Audio (US) (file)
- (uncountable) Water in which food (meat or vegetable etc) has been boiled.
- (countable) A soup made from broth and other ingredients such as vegetables, herbs or diced meat.
water in which food (meat or vegetable etc) has been boiled
soup made from broth
- → Scottish Gaelic: brot
broth m (genitive singular brotha)
- Alternative form of
Declension of broth
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.