Audio (AU) (file)
- (intransitive, idiomatic, often followed by with) To interact or coexist well, without argument or trouble.
- I wish the kids would get along better.
- She never did get along with her brother.
- (idiomatic) To survive; to do well enough.
- She didn’t have a lot of money, but she had enough to get along.
- (intransitive, progressive) To go; to move; to leave. Also, git along.
- Driver, get along there.
interact or coexist well, without argument or trouble
survive; to do well enough