See also: Appendix:Variations of "pa"
- 1 Albanian
- 2 Czech
- 3 Latvian
- 4 Lithuanian
- 5 Slovak
- 6 Swahili
- 7 Tagalog
- 8 Volapük
- Usually found on verbs (and their derived nouns or adjectives) with the meaning 'under' or 'for a short time' (like Lithuanian pa- or Russian по- (po-)).
- (with verbs expressing movement) Describes an action's movement under something; under-
- (with verbs) Describes a briefly lasting action
- (with verbs) Describes an action's smallness
- (with verbs) Describes the ability or means to do something
- (with verbs) Describes a meaning specific to the verb
- (with nouns) Describes a place or thing that is under or near to
- (with nouns) Describes approximate time
- pa- in Slovak dictionaries at korpus.sk
- adverbial prefix - Indicates process of performing the action of the verb
- reduced form of paki-
- Patapon naman 'to sa basurahan.
- Could you please throw this to the trash can?