See also: Appendix:Variations of "pa"
- Usually found on verbs (and their derived nouns or adjectives) with the meaning 'under' or 'for a short time' (like Lithuanian pa- or Russian по- (po-)).
- (with verbs expressing movement) Describes an action's movement under something; under-
- (with verbs) Describes a briefly lasting action
- (with verbs) Describes an action's smallness
- (with verbs) Describes the ability or means to do something
- (with verbs) Describes a meaning specific to the verb
- (with nouns) Describes a place or thing that is under or near to
- (with nouns) Describes approximate time
- adverbial prefix - Indicates process of performing the action of the verb
- reduced form of paki-
- Patapon naman 'to sa basurahan.
- Could you please throw this to the trash can?