- Note the difference in the right-side component between traditional Chinese (柬) and Japanese shinjitai (東).
- Three CJK compatibility ideographs exists for this code point. Among them, U+FA57 corresponds to the Japanese kyūjitai form of this character.
練 (radical 120 糸+9 in Chinese, 糸+8 in Japanese, in Chinese 15 strokes, in Japanese 14 strokes, cangjie input 女火木田火 (VFDWF), four-corner 25996, composition ⿰糹柬(GHTV) or ⿰糸東(J or U+FAB0) or ⿰糸柬(K or U+F996 or U+FA57))
- KangXi: page 932, character 4
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 27631
- Dae Jaweon: page 1370, character 16
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 5, page 3424, character 2
- Unihan data for U+7DF4
練 • (ryeon, yeon) (hangeul 련, 연, revised ryeon, yeon, McCune-Reischauer ryŏn, yŏn, Yale lyen, yen)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text