Terms in Spanish that originate from Germanic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Ññ Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz Áá Éé Íí Óó Úú Üü|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Spanish terms derived from East Germanic languages (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Spanish terms derived from Lombardic (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Spanish terms derived from North Germanic languages (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Spanish terms derived from Proto-Germanic (0 c, 51 e)
- ► Spanish terms derived from West Germanic languages (11 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Spanish terms derived from Germanic languages"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.