- David Leedom Shaul, A Concise Hopi and English Lexicon →ISBN, 1985) (which glosses hova as "homosexual")
- Robert Christopher Basaldú, Hopi Hova: Anthropological Assumptions of Gendered Otherness in Native American Societies (1999)
- Gender and Material Culture in Archaeological Perspective →ISBN, 2000)
Alternative forms Edit
hova (not comparable)
- (interrogative) where (in which direction, which way, to which place)
- Hova mész? ― Where are you going?
- Nem tudom, hova tettem a kulcsomat. ― I don't know where I put my keys.
Derived terms Edit
Further reading Edit
Norwegian Nynorsk Edit