dislike (plural dislikes)
- An attitude or a feeling of distaste or aversion.
- (usually in the plural) Something that a person dislikes (has or feels aversion to).
- Tell me your likes and dislikes.
feeling of distaste
- (obsolete, transitive) To displease; to offend. (In third-person only.) [16th-19th c.]
- (transitive) To have a feeling of aversion or antipathy towards; not to like. [from 16th c.]
- (Internet) To give a negative review.
- Rebecca Black's Friday video is notorious for being one of the most disliked videos in YouTube history.
not to like something
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked