- Derives adverbs, which are generally distributive.
- Derives habitual temporal adverbs
- -ty (multipliers of ten)
- Forms caritive adverbs.
- alasti ― naked, without clothing
- juomati ― without drinking
- ääneti ― silently; without sound
- Forms adverbs of manner.
- nominalizing suffix deriving agent nouns of masculine gender (see -tu for feminine).
- enclitic form of ; appended to present active infinitive verb forms to derive reflexive, accusative and dative forms when the object is second singular person
The final -e of the original infinitive is removed :
Where the verb ends in -rre, the final re is removed, leaving behind just an -r:
- introdurre (“to introduce”) → introdurti (“to introduce yourself; to introduce you; to insert in you”)
In any case, after the suffixation, there is only a single r and no vowels immediately before -ti.
- masculine genitive singular of
- neuter genitive singular of
- masculine nominative plural of
- masculine vocative plural of
- Nominal absolutive suffix
- Inchoative derivation verb suffix (non-productive)
- The truncated form -t of the nominal absolutive suffix is used with vowel-ending stems.
-ti (Cyrillic spelling -ти)
- The infinitive ending.