- A CJK compatibility ideograph exists at
U+F99D with no change in composition.
- Note that in Japanese Kanji, Korean Hanja and Vietnamese Nom, the middle stroke of the top component 小 is written 亅 with a hook whereas in modern Chinese scripts the middle stroke is written 丨 with no downward hook.
劣 (radical 19, 力+4, 6 strokes, cangjie input 火竹大尸 (FHKS), four-corner 90427, composition ⿱少力)
- KangXi: page 146, character 17
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 2302
- Dae Jaweon: page 330, character 6
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 367, character 5
- Unihan data for U+52A3