- KangXi: page 1172, character 4
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 35691
- Dae Jaweon: page 1637, character 2
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 3982, character 3
- Unihan data for U+8AF8
諸 (*ta, "many, all") is considered a dependent (non-adjunctive) pronoun, gradually replacing 多 (*tlai, “many, all”). The two may be cognate, and it may be conceivable that 諸 had branched off from 多 in the sense "all" as the pre-nominal proclitic with the loss of the final *-i in 多.
Probably also cognate with 都 (dū, “all”).
- Cantonese (Jyutping): zyu1
- Hakka (Sixian, PFS): chû
- Min Dong (BUC): cṳ̆
- Min Nan
- Wu (Wiktionary): tsr (T1)
- Min Dong
- Min Nan
- many; each; every; all (forming plurals; especially for persons to whom respect is due)
- Contraction of 之乎.
- Contraction of 之於. it + into/onto/unto
- A surname.
- (Min Nan) “Query for 諸”, in 臺灣閩南語常用詞辭典 [Dictionary of Frequently-Used Taiwan Minnan], Ministry of Education, R.O.C., 2011.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text