- body (as simplification of 體)
- group, class, body, unit (as simplification of 體)
- inferior (as traditional 体)
Readings as traditional 体 (inferior):
- ban6 (Cantonese), bèn (Mandarin), bun (Korean), or hon (Japanese).
Readings as simplification of 體 (body, group):
- Cantonese tai2, Mandarin tǐ and tī, Korean che, Japanese tei and tai, and Vietnamese thể.
- KangXi: page 98, character 13
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 509
- Dae Jaweon: page 208, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 130, character 1
- Unihan data for U+4F53
|For pronunciation and definitions of 体 – see 體.
(This term, 体, is the simplified form of 體.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 体 – see 笨.
(This term, 体, is a variant form of 笨.)
- Name (hangeul): 용렬하다, 몸 (revised: yongnyeolhada, mom, McCune-Reischauer: yongnyŏrhada, mom, Yale: yonglyelhada, mom)
- mediocre (분)
- body (체)
- get by experience
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove