Note that in Japanese shinjitai, the bottom left handed stroke ㇓ of 免 is written as two separate components (𫩏+儿). This is encoded as a separate character 晩 (U+6669).
晚 (radical 72, 日+7, 11 strokes, cangjie input 日弓日山 (ANAU), four-corner 67016, composition ⿰日免)
- KangXi: page 495, character 34
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 13940
- Dae Jaweon: page 861, character 21
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1514, character 4
- Unihan data for U+665A
- Standard Form by Ministry of Education of the Republic of China