See also: πῇ and Appendix:Variations of "pe"
Derived from Proto-Indo-European *kʷos. Compare Latin quā. See also its interrogative form πῇ (pêi).
- (5th BCE Attic) IPA(key): /pɛːi̯/
- (1st CE Egyptian) IPA(key): /pe̝/
- (4th CE Koine) IPA(key): /pi/
- (10th CE Byzantine) IPA(key): /pi/
- (15th CE Constantinopolitan) IPA(key): /pi/
πῃ • (pēi)
- “πῄ”, in Autenrieth, Georg (1891) A Homeric Dictionary for Schools and Colleges, New York: Harper and Brothers
- πῃ in Cunliffe, Richard J. (1924) A Lexicon of the Homeric Dialect: Expanded Edition, Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, published 1963
- “πῃ”, in Liddell & Scott (1940) A Greek–English Lexicon, Oxford: Clarendon Press