- KangXi: page 511, character 11
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 14459
- Dae Jaweon: page 895, character 9
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1162, character 8
- Unihan data for U+674E
|simp. and trad.
|Historical forms of the character 李|
|Western Zhou||Shuowen Jiezi (compiled in Han)||Liushutong (compiled in Ming)|
|Bronze inscriptions||Small seal script||Transcribed ancient scripts|
|Characters in the same phonetic series (子) (Zhengzhang, 2003)|
- plum (tree and fruit)
- (astronomy) Zeta Virginis
- † Alternative form of 理 (lǐ, “judge; justice”).
- A surname, listed fourth in the Baijiaxing
In mainland China and among its expatriates, this surname is generally romanized as "Li" in accordance with the Hanyu Pinyin system. Although an identical transliteration is used in Wade-Giles, similarity to the English surname has made the romanization "Lee" more common in Hong Kong and Taiwan. A notable example of this is Bruce Lee.
- “Entry #3231”, in 臺灣閩南語常用詞辭典 [Dictionary of Frequently-Used Taiwan Minnan] (in Chinese and Min Nan), Ministry of Education, R.O.C., 2011.
- Japanese reading of the Chinese or Korean surname.
- Japanese reading of the Chinese surname.
- Japanese reading of the South Korean surname.
- Hanja form? of 리/이 (“Lee, the second most common Korean surname.”).
- (literary) Hanja form? of 리/이 (“plum tree”).
- 국제퇴계학회 대구경북지부 (國際退溪學會 大邱慶北支部) (2007). Digital Hanja Dictionary, 전자사전／電子字典.