- KangXi: page 437, character 13
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 12256
- Dae Jaweon: page 787, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 3, page 1895, character 3
- Unihan data for U+6392
|simp. and trad.
|alternative forms||𫸝 ancient form in bronze inscriptions|
- to put in order
- to rehearse
- row; rank; line
- wood, bamboo, etc. bound together for transport along a river
- (military) platoon
- Short for 排球 (páiqiú, “volleyball”).
- slab of meat
- 牛排 ― niúpái ― steak
- to push away; to reject
- to eject; to emit; to excrete
- (military): Under the National Revolutionary Army, a platoon was composed of three squads (班). In turn, three platoons formed a company (連).
Derived terms from 排
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- 排球 volleyball