To cut jade to pieces with knife.
- KangXi: page 731, character 19
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 20976
- Dae Jaweon: page 1142, character 29
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1113, character 3
- Unihan data for U+73ED
|simp. and trad.
- Min Nan
- (military): Under the National Revolutionary Army, a platoon (排 (pái)) was composed of three squads. With the infantry, the infantry squad would be composed of 14 soldiers, of 10 riflemen, and one light machine gun unit.
- 班子 (bānzi)
- group, party, section
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove