- KangXi: page 731, character 19
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 20976
- Dae Jaweon: page 1142, character 29
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1113, character 3
- Unihan data for U+73ED
|simp. and trad.
|Characters in the same phonetic series (班) (Zhengzhang, 2003)|
- Cantonese (Jyutping): baan1
- Hakka (Sixian, PFS): pân
- Min Dong (BUC): băng
- Min Nan (POJ): pan
- Wu (Wiktionary): pe (T1)
- Min Dong
- Min Nan
- (school) class; group; grade
- (military) squad
- shift; workshift
- Classifier for a group of people.
- Classifier for scheduled forms of transportation, such as flights and trains.
- (military): Under the National Revolutionary Army, a platoon (排) was composed of three squads. With the infantry, the infantry squad would be composed of 14 soldiers, of 10 riflemen, and one light machine gun unit.
Derived terms from 班
- group, party, section
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text