|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Salar » Lemmas
Salar lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Salar adjectives: Salar terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Salar adverbs: Salar terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Salar conjunctions: Salar terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Salar morphemes: Salar word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Salar multiword terms: Salar lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Salar nouns: Salar terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Salar numerals: Salar terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Salar phrases: Salar groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Salar predicatives: Salar elements of the predicate that supplement the subject or object of a sentence via the verb.
- Category:Salar pronouns: Salar terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Salar verbs: Salar terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- Salar adjectives (0 c, 34 e)
- Salar adverbs (0 c, 16 e)
- Salar conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- Salar morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- Salar multiword terms (0 c, 7 e)
- Salar nouns (2 c, 262 e)
- Salar numerals (0 c, 18 e)
- Salar phrases (1 c, 2 e)
- Salar predicatives (0 c, 2 e)
- Salar pronouns (0 c, 17 e)
- Salar verbs (0 c, 68 e)
Pages in category "Salar lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 410 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)