- KangXi: page 522, character 5
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 14695
- Dae Jaweon: page 910, character 13
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1195, character 9
- Unihan data for U+6817
|simp. and trad.
- Cantonese (Jyutping): leot6
- Hakka (Sixian, PFS): li̍t
- Min Dong (BUC): lík
- Min Nan
- Wu (Wiktionary): liq (T5)
- Min Dong
- Min Nan
- (Hokkien: Xiamen, Quanzhou, Zhangzhou, mainstream Taiwanese)
- (Hokkien: Quanzhou, Xiamen, Zhangzhou)
- (Hokkien: mainstream Taiwanese)
- (Hokkien: variant in Taiwan)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 栗 – see 慄.
(This character, 栗, is the simplified form of 慄.)
- (밤): chestnut (fruit, tree)
- (떨다): shivering, shuddering, trembling
- ^ This was authored by several scholars at the direction of King Sejong of Yi Dynasty, concerning the folk medical herb gathering by month.
- ^ Cited by: 南廣祐 (1997). 敎學古語辭典. 敎學社. page 538.
- ^ "末栗" is a hanja rendering for 말밤(mal-bam), the origin of 마름(mareum, 菱) "water caltrop, water chestnut," literally, "coarse chestnut" such as "horse-chestnut".
- ^ Another likely literal reading is malryul, as given above.