- This "work in progress" is an arbitrary list of Greek verbs together with their chief inflected forms.
- Users must visit the verb's page to see its full translation(s) and all inflections.
- Information for editors can be found at Appendix:Greek verbs/Documentation.
- Users are warned that tables may contain errors. These can be drawn to the editors' attention by reporting them on Appendix talk:Greek verbs.
- The major sources are listed at the foot of this page.
- † Indicates an absent (or rare) simple past form, the imperfect form may be show instead.
- ‡ Indicates a dialect or colloquial form.
- § Terms which might be described at 'Older', learned, archaic or Katharevousa.
- Babiniotis, Georgios (2008) Λεξικό της νέας ελληνικής γλώσσας [Modern Greek Dictionary] (in Greek), 3rd edition, Athens: Lexicology Centre
- Jordanidou, Anna (2004) Τα ρήματα της νέας ελληνικής [Modern Greek Verbs], Athens: Patakis Publishers
- Mandalá, María (2008) Λεξικό Τσέπης [Pocket Dictionary] (in Greek), Athens: Εκδοσεις Αρμονία (Armonia Editions)
- Κέντρο Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- το Βικιλεξικό — the Greek Wiktionary
- Modern Greek Verbs