- This "work in progress" is an arbitrary list of Greek verbs together with their chief inflected forms.
- To see a full translation and all inflections users should visit the verb's page.
- Errors can be drawn to the editors' attention by reporting them on Appendix talk:Greek verbs.
- Information for editors can be found at Appendix:Greek verbs/Documentation.
- Major sources are listed at the foot of this page.
- Sometimes forms will be listed together, eg under "-ώ" forms may be found "-άω" and "-'ιζω" forms.
- Passive translations, when they differ from the active, may be shown thus: startpass
- † Indicates that a simple past form is absent or rare, an imperfect form may be shown.
- ‡ Indicates an idiomatic, colloquial or dialect form.
- § Terms which might be described at 'Older', learned, archaic or Katharevousa.
- () Terms in brackets are less common or of disputed existence.
- Babiniotis, Georgios (2008) Λεξικό της νέας ελληνικής γλώσσας [Modern Greek Dictionary] (in Greek), 3rd edition, Athens: Lexicology Centre
- Jordanidou, Anna (2004) Τα ρήματα της νέας ελληνικής [Modern Greek Verbs], Athens: Patakis Publishers
- Mandalá, María (2008) Λεξικό Τσέπης [Pocket Dictionary] (in Greek), Athens: Εκδοσεις Αρμονία (Armonia Editions)
- Κέντρο Ελληνικής Γλώσσας
- το Βικιλεξικό — the Greek Wiktionary
- Modern Greek Verbs