|country; state; nation|
home; family; ‑ist; ‑er; ‑ian; measure word for stores and schools
In ancient China, the fief of a 諸侯／诸侯 (zhūhóu) was known as a 國／国 (guó), while the fief of a 大夫 (dàfū) was known as a 家 (jiā). The two characters are also attestable in pre-Qin texts when used together with the meaning of "country; nation; state".
- country; nation; (nation-)state
- (Classical Chinese) royal court; imperial court; imperial household; imperial government
- (Classical Chinese) emperor
- (Classical Chinese) city or town enfeoffed to a vassal lord
- (Classical Chinese) capital city (of a country)
- (capital city):
- “Entry #50028”, in 臺灣閩南語常用詞辭典 [Dictionary of Frequently-Used Taiwan Minnan] (in Chinese and Min Nan), Ministry of Education, R.O.C., 2011.
|Kanji in this term|
|こく > こっ
|Hanja in this term|