- KangXi: page 294, character 7
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 7426
- Dae Jaweon: page 581, character 21
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 1, page 504, character 14
- Unihan data for U+5C01
|simp. and trad.
In modern form, left component is written instead as 圭 (土土), with two vertical strokes, rather than as 丰 (one vertical stroke).
- to close; to seal; to bind
- to block (a website, a person on the Internet, etc.); to censor
- envelope; letter
- cover of a book
- feudal; feudalism
- to blacklist; to force out
- (of emperors) to worship heaven
- Classifier for envelopes, letters and mail.
- A surname.
- to enfeoff
Derived terms from 封
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text